2014 Tomato List

Wednesday, July 2, 2014


This year I ended up with 78 tomatoes in the ground.  While I am impatiently waiting for them to turn ripe I thought I would do a quick update on what all I had planted.  See last years tomato map in this post

Row 1: 2 tomatillos, 1 indigo rose, 3 honeybee, 6 sungreen, and 24 sungold tomatoes.
Row 2: One each of cherokee chocolate, solar flare, brandywine, persimmon orange, green zebra, cherokee purple, old german, german pink, and speckled roman tomato.  4 early girl, 4 grandenero, 9 suncherry, 10 sungreen and 8 sunpeach tomatoes.

A few sungolds and suncherries have ripened, and I am hoping for enough to bring to Pasco's Farmer's Market this Saturday.  Bring on tomato season!  Even my husband is asking how soon we can have BTLs.

No comments

Post a Comment

GO TO TOP