Greenhouse

Saturday, March 16, 2013



My greenhouse is finally finished!  My husband commissioned my uncle to build it for me for my Valentine's Day gift.  It didn't quite get done by February 14th, but I won't complain.  

The panels were salvaged from a large greenhouse where my dad works.  We couldn't let all that good material just go to the dump.


 My uncle did a great job of using materials we already had on hand and adding his own artistic flare in the details.


 There is a door, a window and two smaller vent windows at the top.  Inside I have benches for my plants, but we left a space, just in case we got carried a way and grew a lemon tree or something like that.






2 comments

  1. I must say the greenhouse looks spectacular
    ...excellent photos

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, we had someone spectacular built it. :)

      Delete

GO TO TOP