seeds for the 2013 garden

Monday, February 4, 2013

I placed two seed orders the end of January they have finally all arrived.  I ordered tomato seed from the Tomato Growers Supply since that is where I have ordered in the past and they have a great selection.


 I also tried a new-to-me company, Kitazawa Seeds for some beans, peas, and onions.  They are based out of California and specialize in Asian vegetables.



Ed Hume Seeds is another great seed company.  I like that they are local family business.  The only reason I didn't order from them this year is that I had enough seeds left over from my order last year. 


4 comments

  1. Can't wait to come back and see the garden when it's in full effect again! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the first two seed companies' seed packets. Kind of vintage-ish looking :)

    ReplyDelete

GO TO TOP